Thanks to technology, we can have 24/7 online booking. We have received a great deal of positive feedback, and it has allowed us to keep the price of shuttles super cheap. When using the online booking tool, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- We need five riders booked to roll the shuttle. Without five, we will cancel the shuttle and refund all bookings.
- RSVP online. While cash customers are welcome, the van rolls with five bookings or more.
- Do yourself a favor – book 24 hours in advance but at least by 4 PM the night before. It helps us optimize resources for the shuttle, but it also gives us time to communicate shuttle status to you. Overnight and day of bookings are welcome, make sure you have your email open and your cell phone on for shuttle updates.
- We do our best to leave on time so that others can get on with their rides. Timely departure is essential for riders signed up for the Double, Triple and Quadruple Crown Rides.
- Bookings who are not able to load their bike at least 5 minutes before departure may lose their spot.
- If you miss your shuttle – for whatever reason – consider riding a later same-day shuttle availability permitting.
We are very sorry for your loss or that your car didn’t start or that pesky LA traffic made you late, but it will not affect your refund. Shuttle No-Shows or cancellations inside of 24 hours are not eligible for a refund or credit.
Thank you for your support and understanding.